Video and Images are a perfect way to captivate visitors, and attract them to your School Site!
To add a Screen widget to your School Pages:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the + icon/Add Widget to add the Screen Widget.
If you wish to make changes to the Screens' appearance, click on it to adjust the below fields on the right sideform:
- General: You can change the Screen Type and Size, click on the Change option to get a visual depiction, or you can just select from the list of the Screen Types. For Screen Size, you can select either Full, Large, Normal, or Small.
- Background: Choose a background for the screen from Color, Image, Video, Embed, or SVG. Detailed information on the background options, can be found in this article.
- Overlay: You can choose to set an overlay color and its opacity.
- Screen Caption: You can also add a Screen Caption, for catchy texts.
Note: After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.