Galleries widgets are elements you can add in your pages' sections, allowing you to add images and videos in order to create beautiful pages!
To add a Galleries Widget:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the + icon/+Add Widget if you want to add a Galleries (Videos, Images) widget individually as an element in your existing sections.
If you wish to edit your Galleries widget, click on Edit Media Gallery, to adjust the below fields on the side form on the right:
- Appearance: You can display and switch the widget's layout and choose among many templates.
- Media Gallery: You are able to delete a media item, you can edit the screen options (Change the image, screen type, screen size, and background), you can add captions to the images, or even re-order the Media items.
- You can also choose for a Popup slideshow to appear when the Media Gallery is clicked.
- After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.