With the Spacer widget, you can make your page's elements clear and easy to read.
To add a Spacer Widget:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the + icon /+Add Widget to add a spacer.
If you wish to make changes to the Spacer size, click anywhere on the Spacer so that the sideform appears on the right:
- Spacer: You can resize the Spacer by determining its exact size on the tool panel on the right side. Or you can also drag and drop the Spacer directly, to the size of your choosing.
- Background: You can also change the background color, or add an image.
Note: After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.