- [NEW] Interactive Video Skins are here! Our built-in Skins allow you to fine tune the look and feel of the video player, to match your brand. Certain Skins even allow for video skipping, a cool new functionality that users will absolutely love since they can jump forward/backward in a video by a few seconds.
- [NEW] Animated Interactive Video elements! Interactive Video elements are now animated, making sure that no user ever will miss the point you want to make! That’s right, each element comes with a cool, matching default CSS animation (however you can also choose your own if you feel like it).
- [NEW] Reset formatting of an interactive video element, to make your life easier. Based on your feedback we’ve added the option of resetting the format of an element: Not satisfied with how the look of one of your elements turned out? You can now Reset its formatting to its default state and start over.
- [NEW] Yet another new feature in the Interactive Video editor with our Whole Duration setting. Wanna show an element for the whole duration of a video? Then there is no need to messing around with minutes and seconds. Just click the “Whole duration” checkbox and the element will automatically “stretch” in time and become visible for the whole duration of your video.
- [IMPROVED] Another improvement to our Interactive Video editor coming straight from your feedback: our new Drag Handler for text-based elements makes it much easier for you to select and move an element around; and stands out of the way so that you can select and format every tiny piece of text in your elements!
Modified on: Thu, 23 Aug, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.