It's easy to create, organize and customize your content within a course on LearnWorlds. You will find information on all there is to know about creating courses here.
After you create a course, the first thing you see is the course editing panel, which has several options for editing. The tabs at the top show you the available changes you can make for your courses.
Check out the available tabs of your course through which you can change your course's Layout page, edit your Contents, manage the Access and Settings of your course, visit the course’s Video Library, or monitor the course's statistics on the Dashboard.
The Course Layout page is essentially the cover of your course, which introduces your users to the content and allows users to enroll.
It is the index page of your school, where you can describe what your course offers in the market, what skills your user will gain after purchasing it, and demonstrate your course's contents.
Most importantly it is the page where you can Set up the Payment/Navigation Flow of your Products since your users can review, purchase, and navigate to your course's content via the Course Layout page.
From the Contents tab, you can easily create, edit and supplement your course with valuable content through which users can learn, discover, engage, have fun, and test their knowledge to eventually get a relevant certification.
- You can use Sections to Organize your Course Content and add any Learning Activities supported by LearnWorlds to your courses.
- You can also set the accessibility of each course section.
Once you are in the Course's Access tab, you can:
- Select the type of your course (Paid, Free, Enrollment Closed, Private).
- Find the course's public URL (in case you want to share it directly).
- Change your Course's Slug
- Set up a drip feed to offer scheduled content releases.
- Give your course an expiration date.
- Set up the After purchase navigation.
Once you select the type of your course, you need to:
- Configure the price (if it's a Paid course or even a Private one) and make it available for purchase.
- You can also manage the related Installment plans, Bundles, or Subscriptions if the selected course is included in those pricing plans and even related coupons.
On the Settings tab, you can:
- Customize the Course Cards for your Courses
- Organize your Courses by Categories
- Configure the SEO of your Courses
Once in the Course Player tab, you can:
- Customize your Course Player
- Customize Course Compliance Settings, Navigation & Completion Rules so you specify whether learners can navigate freely in the course contents or have to comply with specific restrictions and more.
You are also able to Preview the course player anytime.
Whenever you want to upload a video in a course’s video library, this is the place to be. Once in there, your videos can be easily linked to every video learning activity you create.
With a click of the mouse, you can instantly view an overall report of your course with a revenue chart, and basic course information like the latest users, sales, exams, and certificates. All in the course Dashboard.