- [New] Huge speed improvement for our Schools! By combined and minifying assets (code libraries and resources) we managed to speed up the schools and lower the amount of requests needed for rendering the web pages.
- [New] Disabling Inbox communications and User Profiles is now available in our new customization settings.
- [Improved] Did you mess up the theme colors in your school? Worry not, the new Reset colors option in the Logo & Colors editor brings everything back to normal.
- [Improved] Removed default 'Course' prefix from course page titles. Now the page title is exactly the same as your course title.
- [Improved] When authoring the Daily news you can now see the article's date.
- [Improved] Showing a more informative message when an invalid coupon code is used ('Oops. It seems that the coupon you are trying to redeem doesn't apply to this product').
- [Improved] You can now remove a user from the Teacher Support Account setting.
- [Improved] Improved the positioning of the CSS Properties window so that it doesn’t interfere with your work when you edit a page.
- [Improved] Improved error messages when creating new learning units to help you be more efficient in authoring your courses.
- [Improved] Vastly improved the loading time of the Course and Video library pages by optimizing how the video library is shown (geekspeak alert: lazy load video thumbnails and load video on click).
Modified on: Thu, 14 Dec, 2017 at 9:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.