- [New] Authors can control the visibility of specific elements depending on whether students are logged in or not and whether they have bought a course or not.
- [New] See the activity of each user easily. Click on the username and a new 'Activities' tab is available on the learner's card. Explore the dates they logged in, which courses they are enrolled in, etc.
- [New] A new 'Page settings' tab has been added inside the right-hand side menu of the Pages Builder so that authors can change the page settings directly.
- [Improved] Free sections in a drip feed paid course are now always unlocked.
- [Improved] Login error messages are now rendered inside the login form instead of throwing an alert.
- [Improved] When subscription only mode is enabled inside a school, course expiration dates do not affect the school's courses. Course expiration works only when a course is offered individually or through a bundle.
- [Improved] 1-click sales funnel templates get removed from the school's pages when a user has already purchased the relevant course and has visited such a page.
- [Improved] Disabling the Gamification Engine also removes the relevant section of the user's profile page.
- [Improved] All Courses' & 'All Bundles' options have been added to the promotions' products section.
Modified on: Thu, 23 Nov, 2017 at 11:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.