- NEW You can now create coupons for your subscriptions as well.
- NEW You can now apply coupons to bundles as well.
- NEW Add tags in the email inputs of the pre-launch and newsletter templates of the Pages Builder. This way you can find out which page your leads come from.
- NEW Two new panels inside your dashboard for fast reactions. The first one appears when you have ungraded assignments, and the second one presents the latest posts in your school's community.
- NEW You can re-send an activation link to a specific user that has never logged in inside your school. In the "Learners" page, select the "Never Logged In" filter, hover your mouse over the "more..." button of the user and click on the "re-send activation" button.
- IMPROVED You do not have to select all courses manually in order to apply a global promotion. In the promotions dialog there is a new "All courses and bundles" option.
- IMPROVED You can now share a "Redeem coupon" url. Hover your mouse over a coupon (when editing a promotion) and a share button will show up right next to the delete button.
- IMPROVED Users, before submitting the questions of an exam or a certificate, are being informed about the number of the questions that have not been answered.
- IMPROVED You can now manually enroll users to a bundle. Go to the "Learners" page, find the user, hover your mouse over the "more..." button, and click on the "Enroll to product" button.
- IMPROVED In a pdf learning unit, the download button and the preview button of the pdf viewer have been removed.
Modified on: Mon, 6 Mar, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.