Facebook pixel is one of the many Analytics and Monitoring integrations within LearnWorlds.
It is a piece of code for your website that enables you to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns. Using the Facebook pixel, you can leverage the actions people take on your website across devices to inform more effective Facebook advertising campaigns. With the Facebook pixel, you can:
- Measure cross-device conversions: See how your customers are moving between devices before they convert.
- Optimize delivery to people likely to take action: Ensure your ads are being seen by people most likely to take the action you want them to take, like purchase or fill out a form.
- Automatically build audiences for website visitors to retarget: Create Custom Audiences for people who take specific actions on your website, like visited a product page, added to cart or purchased a product.
- Create Lookalike Audiences. Find more people who are similar to your best customers.
- Run dynamic product ads. Create relevant and timely ads on Facebook based on the products people have visited on your website.
- Access Audience Insights. Get rich insights about the people who visit your website.Also, LearnWorlds sends the following events to facebook for better tracking, optimization and measurement.
Also, LearnWorlds sends the following events to Facebook for better tracking, optimization and measuring the results of your ads:
PageView - It has the ability to capture your website traffic so that you can create Website Custom Audiences with the data. It tracks pages and where a visitor has been on your website
CompleteRegistration - When a user registers to the school, this event also contains data about the type of registration if it is a social or email login (ex. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or email).
Purchase - When a purchase is made, the product name, id, type (course, bundle), price and currency are sent as well.
To integrate LearnWorlds with Facebook pixel, please follow the instructions below:
1Visit the Facebook Pixel page using your Facebook account. And click "Create a Pixel" to create your first pixel
2Give a Pixel Name at the pop-up form and click "Create Pixel"
3Click Install Pixel Now.
4Find the fbq function and copy (Ctrl+c) the 15digit code next to 'init' looks like '76311298379XXXX'
5 When in admin mode, follow this path: Integrations --> Analytics.
6 In there, scroll down and find Facebook pixel, activate its functionality, and paste the tracking code of this integration in the appropriate text field.
7 Don't forget to click on the "Save" button to save your progress!
You are now ready to create your new Facebook advertising campaigns with the most useful and effective marketing tool and promote your school in the easiest way.
In order to create a Facebook pixel, simply follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/336923339852238?helpref=faq_content
You can find more information about how Facebook Pixel works here: