Users can be awarded the Certificate of Completion by going through your course learning activities or getting a passing grade in all your examinations.
You can find out more about the Certificate of Knowledge, in our respective article. In the Certificate of Knowledge activity, your users first have to pass one final exam specifically created for this purpose and they are then be awarded this certificate.
Create a Certificate of Completion activity
1. Add a new Certificate of Completion activity in the relevant section.
2. Click on Settings.
3. In the side-form that shows up, specify the requirements that your users must meet in order to get their certificate of completion.
4. You can also choose whether or not users will be able to share their certificates on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
5. Click the Add certificate to upload your pdf certificate template and Save your changes.
This is what your users will see as soon as they complete all the requirements for the Certificate of completion. They have to insert their name:
and claim their Certificate.
- Each user can download the earned Certificate unlimited times with their submitted personal details on it (Name, Surname, Date of completion, Score, etc) either from the course player or their profile page.
- You can find out more on how to create your own Certificate PDF template, in our respective article.