The Exam learning unit can be used for creating formal tests.
Create your Exam
1. Go to your desired course's Contents and click on Add an activity.
2. Click on Exam under the Questionnaires tab.
3. Give a title and click Save to create your exam.
4. Click on Settings, to edit your Exam.
5. The first time you create an Exam and click on Edit Exam, you will be prompted to choose your desired settings, including the passing grade, test duration, etc.
Note: You can find out more on Exam Settings, in this article.
Click on Save, to make sure all changes are implemented.
1. To customize your exam questions, click on Edit questions.
2. In order to add questions to your exam, hover on the cross sign on the upper side of the screen and choose the type of question you want to add. You can also swap up/down and delete the selected question:
After your insert, a multiple-choice question, type/paste your question, the possible answers, and at the correct answer click the correct checkbox next to it.
Note: You can add more alternative answers by clicking on Add Choice.
Multiple choice & Multiple correct answers
After you insert a multiple-choice question, type/paste your question, the possible answers as well as any desired feedback for each one, and at the correct answer click the Correct checkbox next to it.
Note: You are able to choose more than one correct answer to this type of question. In order for the question to be considered correct, the user must choose all of the correct answers. You can add more alternative answers by clicking the Add Choice button.
After inserting the True/False question, type/paste the question title and the statement. If the statement is true click the correct box otherwise leave it blank (blank means that the statement is False).
3. Click on Save.