Conversion measurement lets you track actions people take after viewing your Facebook Ads across multiple devices, including mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers. By creating a Facebook pixel and adding it to the pages of your website where conversions happen, like the checkout page, you'll see who converts as a result of your Facebook Ads. You can also use the Facebook pixel to measure, optimize and build audiences for your ad campaigns.
1) Visit Facebook Pixel page using your Facebook account. And click "Create a Pixel" to create your first pixel
2) Give a Pixel Name at the pop-up form and click "Create Pixel"
3) Click Install Pixel Now.
4) Find the fbq function and copy (Ctrl+c) the 15digit code next to 'init' looks like '76311298379XXXX'
5) Now you have to integrate (paste) this 15digit code in your LearnWorld platform.Click "Settings->Integrations" at the admin panel
7) To finish the integration click "Save changes" at the top.
8) Facebook Pixel integrated successfully in your Learnworld. You can manage it via Facebook Pixel dashboard.
You are done!